Where to find us
Tel: 01639 642786: Option 1
- Follow the M4 motorway west until you see Neath signposted at Junction 43, leave the motorway at this junction.
- At the roundabout take the third exit towards Neath carry on the dual carriageway (you will pass a McDonalds on your left) travel down this road until you come to the junction signposted Neath.
- Leave the dual carriageway and go down the slip road to the roundabout below.
- Take the first exit signposted to Pontardawe and get into the right-hand lane of this road. This road is only approx 100 metres long.
- At the end of this small road there is another roundabout (entrance to Tesco is now on your left)
- Take the third junction off this roundabout and follow the signs to Pontardawe.
- You will come to a set of traffic lights - go straight through these and a little way on you will pass under a railway bridge.
- You will come to a small mini-roundabout take the first turning off (you will almost be going straight ahead by taking the first junction). After this mini-roundabout there is a short piece of road approx 75 metres long
- You will then come across another mini roundabout. At this roundabout take the first turning up a hill following the signs for Pontardawe
- Travel up the hill for approx one mile and on your left you will see a sign for Bryncoch
- Turn left and you are now in the village of Bryncoch. Stay on this road and go through the village approx one mile. As you get to the end of this road we are situated on the left some two hundred metres from the end. (When you pass the Lamb and Flag Pub on your right you are about 400 metres from the school).