Skip to content ↓

Complaints Procedure

If you are unhappy with the provision in place to support your child’s ALN, the first step is to speak to the class teacher, school ALNCo and/or Head Teacher.

If this is not possible, or after speaking to them, you require further advice and support, then the LA’s Pupil Parent Partnership service or SNAP Cymru can be contacted. They will listen to your concerns and look to assist you in resolving any issues you have. Contact details are as follows:

However, in the event that a resolution cannot be found, and you wish to make a formal complaint, please see the different procedures below:

Complaints to the school – See complaints policy.

Local Authority - Should your complaint relate to a service provided by the Local Authority, the Comments, Compliments and Complaint Policy and Procedure can be accessed on the NPT website.